[Savannah-register-public] [task #13585] Submission of Stive

From: Bruno Félix Rezende Ribeiro
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #13585] Submission of Stive
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2015 22:07:45 +0000

Hi David!

I'm evaluating Stive, the project you submitted for approval in
Savannah.  While doing so I have noticed a few issues that you should
be aware about.

You didn't provide the program's dependency list.  After a closer look
I've realized that, GNU Bash, Lynx and VLC are dependencies.  Does
Stive have any other software dependency?  If so, make sure all of its
remaining dependencies are free software and let me know.

Before your project gets approved though, the following changes are
required:

  * Put the copyright and license notices --- in the form of a source
    code comments --- in the Stive's script very top, as explained at
    http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-howto.html.  Use the extended
    license notice provided there, not the reduced version you used in
    the '--copyright' option.

  * Include a copy of the GPLv3+ license as the 'COPYING' file.  You
    can find it here: http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-3.0.txt.

For reference see:

- Hosting Requirements <http://savannah.gnu.org/register/requirements.php>
- How to Get Your Project Approved Quickly
<http://savannah.gnu.org/maintenance/HowToGetYourProjectApprovedQuickly/>