[Savannah-register-public] [task #13613] Submission of Back in a Minute

From: Konstantin Shaсhnov
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #13613] Submission of Back in a Minute
Date: Fri, 22 May 2015 18:54:39 +0000

Hello Assaf.

I'm kstn, biamin co-developer.

It's not very comfortable to maintain a big shell script (~3400 LOC
clean code, ~4500 LOC code with comments), so we use make by
non-typical way. Source code is splitted to some lesser files and can
be assebled in one using make (we could use just another script for
assemblig, but why not use make for it?) So all artwork modules are in
two versions - GPL and CC (rightly speaking not all ATM, but it is a
purpose), so one can make as GPL(code)+CC(art) version as
only-GPL(code and ard) version.

Makefile is just a series of 'cat file >> result' in needed sequence,
so it's not very clear to me should all splitted files have licence
header (because this way result will be smth like:

# licence
code from file 1
# licence
code from file 2
# licence
code from file 3
# licence
code from file N

) or only one header in the result file (

# licence
code from file 1
code from file 2
code from file 3
code from file N

)?

_and GPLv3 to include "-or-later"_
Sorry, did you mean paragraph 'License: ' in 'Registration Details'?

sy kstn