[Savannah-register-public] [task #13519] Submission of heating-master

From: Assaf Gordon
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #13519] Submission of heating-master
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2015 01:04:50 +0000

Hello David,

Savannah is a source-code hosting platform.
Hosting a project in a git repository without making any official releases
('tarballs') is fine.

However unlike other source-code hosting platforms, Savannah has strict
requirements regarding hosting only free-software (
http://savannah.gnu.org/register/requirements.php ).
As such, new submitted projects must be checked to ensure compatibility with
free-software - this is why we ask you to provide the source code of your
project.

If you can share the source code of the project in its current state, simply
upload an archive containing the file in the repository. Once the project is
approved, you can commit these files to the git repository on savannah.
Otherwise, we can keep this ticket open until you are ready to share the
source code.

Regards,
 - Assaf