[Savannah-register-public] [task #13303] Submission of Autism descriving

From: RenéMérou
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #13303] Submission of Autism descriving tools
Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2014 05:28:04 +0000

                 Privacy: Public
        Percent Complete: 0%
             Assigned to: None
             Open/Closed: Open
         Discussion Lock: Any
                  Effort: 0.00

Details:

A new project has been registered at Savannah
This project account will remain inactive until a site admin approves or
discards the registration.

= Registration Administration =

While this item will be useful to track the registration process, *approving
or discarding the registration must be done using the specific Group
Administration
<https://savannah.gnu.org/siteadmin/groupedit.php?group_id=11332> page*,
accessible only to site administrators, effectively *logged as site
administrators* (superuser):

* Group Administration
<https://savannah.gnu.org/siteadmin/groupedit.php?group_id=11332>

= Registration Details =

* Name: *Autism descriving tools*
* System Name:  *adt*
* Type: non-GNU software and documentation
* License: GNU General Public License v2 or later

----

Autism is descrived nowdays as spectrum.*1

We defend the hipotesys that autism is not one spectrum but one multi
dimensional difference in some neurological aspects that eventualy impact in
diferent brain functionalities.

This projec aims to help people to understand better the autims. Their own
autisms or the autism of their relatives. Moreover, we want to improve the
research the of nature or natures of the autism, asperger and related
diagnosis firstly by describing them well and secondly by trying to explain
the configurations [constellations of the autism]*2.

So, the fist part is to build a good tool to get a good description of one
person's autism. That's the fist objective of the Autism Description Tools.

The fist tool will be one web page with javascript to make the description.

The context we propose is open research, free software, free standards for the
service of the user. That are the most important conditions for this project.

*1 It is named "The autism spectrum disorder (ASD)" in the Diagnostic and
Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders version 5 (DSM-5) and others.

*2 Our hipotesys of work is that we talk about n,m dimensions
[F(x1,x2...Xn)=(y1,y2,...ym)] and a good description can give good data to
make clustering or other type of analisys. All that can be other steeps in our
to_do_list.

==== Other Software Required: ====
The only external script we use is jquery.

http://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.11.1/jquery.min.js

For the moment.

==== Other Comments: ====
I'm interested in making it one GNU proyect.

==== Tarball URL: ====
http://savannah.gnu.org/submissions_uploads/ADT.tar.gz