[Savannah-register-public] [task #13123] Submission of Netsukuku C

From: Aljosha Papsch
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #13123] Submission of Netsukuku C
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2014 08:29:22 +0000

             Assigned to:                    None => alip2890

Follow-up Comment #1:

Hi,

thanks for submitting your project to Savannah! I evaluated your submission
and found the following issues:

Not all source files contain copyright and license notices. In general, any
file longer than 10 lines need to include a copyright and license notice,
because they are considered non-trivial. This includes documentation and build
files (configure.ac, etc.).

There are also files where the license notice doesn't include the complete
wording from [0]. An example is src/libnetlink.c, where only the first license
notice paragraph is included. However, I guess this is a minor thing to
address, since in the license text the absence of warranty is stated as well.
More importantly, some files do not add a year to the copyright notice
(src/libnetlink.c as well). This is really needed, since copyright is limited
in duration.

This leads me to a question: In order to add copyright and license notices,
you need to be the copyright owner of the respective files. Are you able to
add copyright and license notices yourself to files there they are missing? If
not, I would like to ask you to contact the original authors, so they add the
notices for you. This task would stay "In Progress" until the issues are
resolved.

Please let me know what actions you would like to take.

Best regards.

[0] https://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-howto.html

  Nachricht gesendet von/durch Savannah