[Savannah-register-public] [task #12962] Submission of Moby

From: Joan Lledó
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #12962] Submission of Moby
Date: Sun, 15 Dec 2013 22:36:57 +0000

             Assigned to:                    None => jllledo

Follow-up Comment #1:

Hi,

I'm evaluating the project you submitted for approval in Savannah. Just two
things:

- Your readme file doesn't contain a license header. Note that every file more
than 10 lines long must include it. You may read this link for more
information:
http://www.gnu.org/prep/maintain/html_node/Copyright-Notices.html

- In your readme, you refer to GNU/Linux as "Linux", "Linux" is just a kernel
of a more complex system that we like to refer to as GNU/Linux, to emphasize
the ideals of the Free Software movement. Would you mind changing references
to Linux as an OS to GNU/Linux? For more information, see:

http://www.gnu.org/gnu/linux-and-gnu.html.

Regards.

  Missatge enviat a través de/per Savannah