[Savannah-register-public] [task #12619] Submission of Spek

From: Aljosha Papsch
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #12619] Submission of Spek
Date: Sat, 25 May 2013 12:53:49 +0000

             Assigned to:                    None => alip2890

Follow-up Comment #1:

Hi,

thanks for submitting your project to Savannah! There are two issues which
need to be addressed:

1. For the tarball you specified a file on Google Code. Are you planning to
move from Google Code to Savannah?  I'm asking because we expect that
development happens primarly on Savannah.  You could keep Google Code as a
mirror, though.

2. Not all source files contain copyright and license notices. These are
namely the configure.ac and Makefile.am files.

Please update your files and upload a new tarball on the bottom of the task
page <https://savannah.gnu.org/task/?12619#attached>.

Best regards.

  Nachricht gesendet von/durch Savannah