[Savannah-register-public] [task #12581] Submission of SpecMate

From: Aljosha Papsch
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #12581] Submission of SpecMate
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2013 13:19:58 +0000

Follow-up Comment #2:

I evaluated your submission and found no issues concerning the approval.

However there is one thing which you might or might not change:
In the README you state that the program is licensed under the GNU General
Public License.  Omitting the version number means any GPL version can be
applied.  But since you specify GPL v3+ in the license notices this isn't a
pressing issue.

One last thing: You specified GPL v2+ in the submission whereas you specify
GPL v3+ in the license headers.  I'm changing your project license to GPL v3+.
 Please complain, if you want it to be undone.

You will receive a message about the approval with further instructions.

Happy hacking!