[Savannah-register-public] [task #11827] Submission of Condor Framework

From: Luis Felipe Lopez Acevedo
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #11827] Submission of Condor Framework Specification
Date: Fri, 05 Apr 2013 16:59:16 +0000

             Assigned to:                    None => sirgazil

Follow-up Comment #3:

Hi Joseph,

I'm really sorry for the long delay.

While evaluating your project I noticed that you marked it as "Official GNU
Software".

If you want your project evaluated by the GNU Eval team, you have to follow a
separate process from Savannah. Please see
http://www.gnu.org/help/evaluation.html.

If you mistakenly selected the type "Official GNU Software" instead of
"non-GNU software & documentation", please let us know and we will evaluate
your project for inclusion in Savannah non-GNU.

In any case, I have noticed a few problems in your project that have to be
solved before we can approve it.

* Not all the source files have appropriate copyright and license notices.
* The source does not include a verbatim copy of the license.

To release your program properly under the GNU GPL, which is the license you
indicated in your project submission, you must include a copyright notice and
permission-to-copy statements at the beginning of every copyrightable file,
usually any file more than 10 lines long. This is explained in
http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-howto.html.

In addition, please include a copy of the plain text version of the GNU GPL,
available from https://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl.txt, into a file named
"COPYING".

Please (re)read the following documents to get you project approved quickly:

    https://savannah.gnu.org/register/requirements.php
    http://savannah.gnu.org/maintenance/HowToGetYourProjectApprovedQuickly

If you are willing to make the changes mentioned above, please provide us with
a URL to an updated tarball of your project or attach it to this tracker. Upon
review, we will reconsider your project for inclusion in Savannah.

Should you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask.

Regards,

  Mensaje enviado vía/por Savannah