[Savannah-register-public] [task #12531] Submission of decg1641

From: Luis Felipe Lopez Acevedo
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #12531] Submission of decg1641
Date: Tue, 02 Apr 2013 17:22:12 +0000

Follow-up Comment #2:

Hello, Alexey.

Savannah is meant to help developers work alone or organize a team and produce
code. This means we provide resources to projects so they can actually manage
their project.

I mention this because your project description says, "Test project for
educational purposes." Can you tell me how you plan to use Savannah?

We would like to be sure that you are actually going to use Savannah to
produce some code and not just to create a project and abandon it a couple of
days after it is accepted.

It's perfectly fine if your project is for managing your learning activities
and programming exercises.

Regards.

  Mensaje enviado vía/por Savannah