[Savannah-register-public] [task #12551] Submission of xstarcastle

From: Aljosha Papsch
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #12551] Submission of xstarcastle
Date: Mon, 01 Apr 2013 18:40:54 +0000

             Assigned to:                    None => alip2890

Follow-up Comment #1:

Hi,

thanks for submitting your project to Savannah! I'm evaluating your project.

Unfortunately, we cannot accept projects licensed under a certain GPL version
only.  This is because the versions are incompatible to each other and thus
code licensed under different versions can't be intermixed (this includes
linking). Since your project is fork of an existing project I guess changing
the license won't be very easy, since you would have to ask every author for
their approval. However, if you want to undertake this action, I can set this
task to “postponed” until you resolve the issue. Otherwise you would have
to find another host.

What do you think?