[Savannah-register-public] [task #12503] Submission of DSL Workshop

From: Luis Felipe Lopez Acevedo
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #12503] Submission of DSL Workshop
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2013 20:59:20 +0000

             Assigned to:                    None => sirgazil

Follow-up Comment #1:

Hi, Elad. Sorry for the delay.

I'm evaluating the project you submitted for approval in Savannah, but due to
the delay on our part we'd like to know if you're still interested in hosting
your project with us.

If you are, please attach the source code tarball to this tracker
<https://savannah.gnu.org/task/?12503#attached>. We wish to review your source
code, even if it is not functional, to catch potential legal issues early.

Since you say you haven't started yet, just create a directory with an initial
structure with basic information and license files about the project, compress
it and attach it. For example:

dslworkshop
├── doc
│   ├── dslworkshop.texi
│   └── gpl.texi
├── AUTHORS
├── COPYING
└── README

Note that to release your project properly under the GNU GPL you must include
a copyright notice and permission-to-copy statements at the beginning of every
 copyrightable file, usually any file more than 10 lines long.  This is
explained in http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-howto.html.  Our review would
help catch potential omissions such as these.

For a real example of what to place in your files, take a look at GNU ferret
source code <http://bzr.savannah.gnu.org/lh/ferret/branches/trunk/files>,
which is an approved GNU project.

Please contact us as soon as possible.

Regards.