[Savannah-register-public] [task #12501] Submission of Figl

From: Aljosha Papsch
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #12501] Submission of Figl
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2013 18:50:44 +0000

             Assigned to:                    None => alip2890

Follow-up Comment #1:

Hi,

thanks for submitting your project to Savannah!  I'm sorry about the delay.  I
couldn't find time to start evaluation until now.  I'm finished now and found
the following issues:

Not all copyrightable files contain copyright and license notices.  For
example the Makefile.am and configure.ac files need one, as well as the
example files.  Please add the copyright and license notices where they are
missing.  Copyrightable are all non-trivial files longer than 10 lines.

This is also true for the documentation.  I see that you included the GPL
notice in figl.texi.  That's alright but you must include a copy of the
license in the documentation as well.  For example, some projects create a
gpl.texi file (or whatever the license is called) with the license text and
include it in a chapter named after the license.

Please update your files and upload a new tarball on the bottom of the task
page <https://savannah.gnu.org/task/?12501#attached>.

Best regards!