[Savannah-register-public] [task #12241] Submission of pillowcase

From: Christian Giménez
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #12241] Submission of pillowcase
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2012 00:48:25 +0000

Hi!

_SETTINGS.pl_ is a file copied from a template called _SETTINGS_DEFAULT.pl_
usually founded in the /usr/lib/lpdoc directory. I edited the file to suits
the current application(pillowcase) needs.

It is supposed that calling the command _lpdoc lpsettings_ in the terminal
copies the file into the doc directory of your project, but it doesn't work
and you have to do it manually, I don't know if that counts as "autogenerated"
¿?...

_lpdoc_ application is written in Ciao Prolog and is under the GPL Version 2
licence, so the template has the same licence(comes with the lpdoc source
files).

Here is a link <http://ciaohome.org/download_stable.html> of the Ciao project,
where lpdoc comes with the source if you need to check it.

I'll add this legend in the file at the second upload:

This files comes with the lpdoc program in the Ciao Prolog proyect.
Authors of the template SETTINGS_DEFAULT.pl are the Ciao group.
@apl{lpdoc} is distributed under the GPL General Public License Version 2.

Cheers!

(file #26528)

Additional Item Attachment:

File name: pillowcase2.tar.bz2            Size:14 KB

  Mensaje enviado vía/por Savannah