[Savannah-register-public] [task #12000] Submission of m17n

From: Aljosha Papsch
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #12000] Submission of m17n
Date: Wed, 23 May 2012 18:23:07 +0000

             Assigned to:                    None => alip2890

Follow-up Comment #1:

Hi,

thanks for submitting your project to Savannah! I looked into the tarball and
the only files that need fixing are the pkg-config files (.pc) and the
src/README file. Please include the copyright and license notice there. The
rest looks fine however.

Note that Savannah supports projects of the Free Software movement, not
projects of the Open Source movement.

We are careful about ethical issues and insist on producing software that is
not dependent on proprietary software.

While Open Source, as defined by its founders, means something pretty close to
Free Software, it's frequently misunderstood.  For more information, please
see http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/free-software-for-freedom.html.

"Linux" is just a kernel of a more complex system that we like to refer to as
GNU/Linux, to emphasize the ideals of the Free Software movement.

Would you mind changing references to Linux as an OS to GNU/Linux? I noticed
this in the description (you are able to change this after project creation).

For more information, see http://www.gnu.org/gnu/linux-and-gnu.html.

Regards.

  Nachricht gesendet von/durch Savannah