[Savannah-register-public] [task #11902] Submission of xvidcap

From: Aljosha Papsch
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #11902] Submission of xvidcap
Date: Fri, 18 May 2012 11:58:03 +0000

Follow-up Comment #1:

Thanks for submitting your project to Savannah!  I noticed several files which
lack a license header and copyright notice.  These files are non-trivial files
which are longer than 10 lines.  To fulfil the requirements please add these
informations.  On [http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-howto.html] you find more
information regarding this subject.  You can also read about the requirements
for projects on Savannah on
[https://savannah.gnu.org/register/requirements.php.].  If you are not sure
whether you missed anything else, I recommend
[https://savannah.gnu.org/maintenance/HowToGetYourProjectApprovedQuickly].
The files missing the license header and copyright notice are:
  ChangeLog
  Makefile.am
  README
  TODO.tasks
  configure.in
  all the Makefile.am files
  ppm2mpeg.sh
  doc/omf.make
  doc/xmldocs.make
  doc/man/man.make
  xml files in doc/xvidcap
  src/gnome-xvidcap.glade
  src/xvidcap-intl.h
  src/dbus-server-object.h
It is also important to include a copyright notice in image files.  You can do

this by either adding it directly to the image file or mention the copyright
and license in the README.
Please resubmit your tarball once you updated these files.

  Nachricht gesendet von/durch Savannah