[Savannah-register-public] [task #11277] Submission of GNU Book Keeper

From: MIchael Ole Olsen
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #11277] Submission of GNU Book Keeper
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2011 00:23:25 +0000

Hello thanks for the quick review

I will try to make it GNU according to GNU standard requirements on gnu.org,
which was my intention from the start, just wasn't sure how to create info
manuals (I only created a normal manpage). I will probably have to make a few
minor code changes (make it C89 instead of C99 i.e.)

Will probably resubmit when I get it all done.

This ticket can be closed for now.

The GNU name has been removed for now from my project as to not use the name
before it is actually located on the gnu ftp/http and accepted as GNU
software, sorry for the inconvenience.

Since I haven't signed any document declaring it is completely free and that I
have the rights to release it I think you're right that I shouldn't be using
that name yet (else users won't be sure if they're using completely free
software or not, anyone could add a GPL header without permission from their
employeer to release it as that i.e.)...

In this case I developed the program for a client of mine, so I will likely
need his signature that it can be GPL'ed (I only got his agreement by word,
not written).

Thanks for the very precise help

Michael Ole Olsen