[Savannah-register-public] Re: [task #10924] Submission of IcedRobot

From: Mario Torre
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] Re: [task #10924] Submission of IcedRobot
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2011 20:36:24 +0100

Il giorno dom, 20/02/2011 alle 12.19 +0000, Alex Fernandez ha scritto:
> Update of task #10924 (project administration):

>              Assigned to:                    None => alexfernandez

> Follow-up Comment #1:
>
> Hi Mario,
>
> I am reviewing your submission on behalf of Savannah, sorry for the delay.
>
> There is no code attached to the submission. While we occasionally approve
> projects without source code, it is better to have something (a preliminary
> version is enough).
>
> Could you provide a tarball to review so we can continue with the review
> process? Thanks!

We are setting up the repositories and mailing list on
IcedTea.classpath.org, we would like to register the project to have
also a presence within the FSF, but we will probably not use savannah
for anything other than the project page (and web space if this is
available).

I'm working on the first code drop (currently, just build machinery) and
the external tools we need to develop.

Cheers,
Mario

--
pgp key: http://subkeys.pgp.net/ PGP Key ID: 80F240CF
Fingerprint: BA39 9666 94EC 8B73 27FA  FC7C 4086 63E3 80F2 40CF

Proud GNU Classpath developer: http://www.classpath.org/
Read About us at: http://planet.classpath.org
OpenJDK: http://openjdk.java.net/projects/caciocavallo/

Please, support open standards: