[Savannah-register-public] [task #10505] Submission of gln

From: Alex Fernandez
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #10505] Submission of gln
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2010 20:51:03 +0000

Follow-up Comment #4:

Hi Florent,

The main concerns are not addressed in this release: HOWTO.txt does not have
the license header, and examples/texture.png is not listed in the README.txt
along with author and license information. Please note that this is done so
that everyone redistributing the package can have clear copyright assignments
for every package, and making license audits (such as for GNU/Linux
distributions) easier.

However, this task has been stalled for too long so I am approving the
submission as is so you can work on it in the source version control of your
choice from within Savannah. I am leaving the task open until then; let us
know when everything is solved, OK?

Welcome, and have fun!

I've approved your project--welcome on board! :-)

You'll receive a mail notification with further instructions shortly.

--
Happy hacking!