[Savannah-register-public] [task #10258] Submission of Formatted Actuari

From: Mario Castelán Castro
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #10258] Submission of Formatted Actuarial Vignettes in R
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2010 01:21:52 +0000

March 24th 2010 in GNU Savannah task #10258: "Submission of Formatted
Actuarial Vignettes in R"

>Anyway thanks for the approval, and I am still interested in using
>Savannah.

Thanks for confirmation

- ---

About the Reserving.Rnw licensing:

>Maybe a useful criterion is whether a non-programmer can understand
>it. If they can, it's text; if not, it's code?

I think there isn't a good criteria, but rather use a case per case
evaluation.

I think the FDL is the better choise to Reserving.Rnw because the code
it contains is not usefull outside the doccument.  It is: the code in
Reserving.Rnw is not meant to be included in a program, but only
serves to generate the PDF output.  If you write to address@hidden
they will give you a better explanion.

Also, You may choise to use both FDL and GPL for the file in question
by using an hybrid notice:

  This file is free software.

  You may choise to recieve this work under one, and only one of the
  following set of permissions (Ethier 1 or 2):

  1. you can copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the
     terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any
     later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no
     Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover
     Texts.  A copy of the license is included in the section entitled
     "GNU Free Documentation License".

  2. you can redistribute it and/or modify this document under the
     terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free
     Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your
     option) any later version.

  and/or the GNU General Public License along with this program.  If
  not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.

  Mensaje enviado vai/por Savannah