[Savannah-register-public] [task #10178] Submission of Variable Expressi

From: Mario Castelán Castro
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #10178] Submission of Variable Expression Library
Date: Sat, 20 Feb 2010 22:32:35 +0000

February 20th 2010 in GNU Savannah task 10178: "Submission of Variable
Expression Library"

>I hope everything is alright now.

I will approve the project since now, but one thing is left (See
below).

The url for varexp is (HTTP or HTTPS) sv.gnu.org/p/varexp, after
checked, the selected features may take up to an hour to become fully
active, Then please upload the code to the VCS of your choise and let
me know when you have fixed the issue below, so I can mark the
submission task as finished.

>I've attached a new tarball with the updated source code. All files
>have an up-to-date license disclaimer now. The license disclaimer has
>also been added to all XML files in the docs directory, which is
>where the rest of the files is generated from.

What about the doc/*.inc files?.  I think they have the enougth lenght
and "complexity" to be copyrightable, and therefore should have
licensing information too.

If the .inc format support comments please add the copyright
information as comments, but if not, put a README file in the /doc
directory containing something like this:

This licensing information is valid for the follwing list of files:

docs/
docs/looping.inc
docs/ebnf.inc
docs/operations-on-variables.inc
docs/quoted-pairs.inc
docs/index.xml
docs/readme.xml
docs/license.inc
docs/variable-expressions.inc
docs/arrays-of-variables.inc
docs/user-manual.xml
docs/purpose.inc

Copyright (c) 2002-2010 Peter Simons <address@hidden>
Copyright (c) 2001 The OSSP Project <http://www.ossp.org/>
Copyright (c) 2001 Cable & Wireless Deutschland <http://www.cw.com/de/>

Permission to use, copy, modify, and distribute this software for any
purpose with or without fee is hereby granted, provided that the above
copyright notice and this permission notice appear in all copies.

THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED ``AS IS'' AND ANY EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED
WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF
MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE
DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS AND COPYRIGHT HOLDERS AND
THEIR CONTRIBUTORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL,
SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT
LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE,
DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY
THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT
(INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE
OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.

  Mensaje enviado vai/por Savannah