[Savannah-register-public] [task #10103] Submission of newfangle Literat

From: Sam Liddicott
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #10103] Submission of newfangle Literate Programming
Date: Sat, 20 Feb 2010 13:31:16 +0000

Follow-up Comment #10, task #10103 (project administration):

I have updated git.repo.org and will make it mirror savannah git as soon as I
can work out how.

Literate programming being what it is, /newfangle/www/docs/newfange.html is
the source code and therefore licensed under the GPL3 and probably does not
belong in the docs folder; however other documentation is and will be licensed
under an FDL.

I have added the licensing information to
/newfangle/www/docs/literate/literate.html
(http://repo.or.cz/w/newfangle.git/blob_plain/master:/www/docs/literate/literate.html)
- it was in the .lyx document but I had forgotten to regenerate the html;
thanks for spotting this.

Thanks very much for your help and guidance.

I guess you could close this task if it were not for the query below:

I note that repo.or.cz has some kind of apache re-write rules (or other
trick) so that html documentation can be served directly out of the gitweb
interaface with working relative links; e.g.

http://repo.or.cz/w/newfangle.git/blob_plain/master:/www/index.html

but the equivalent doesn't work on Savannah. This URL fails:

http://git.savannah.gnu.org/gitweb/newfangle.git/blob_plain/master:/www/index.html

and the working URL is not a basis for relative links:

http://git.savannah.gnu.org/gitweb/?p=newfangle.git;a=blob_plain;f=www/index.html;hb=1638dc03995f5879f0c4c8aeaac117f4fe1f5dfa