[Savannah-register-public] [task #9148] Submission of Lista de usuarios

From: Mario Castelán Castro
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #9148] Submission of Lista de usuarios de LilyPond en español
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2009 03:08:08 +0000

>Thank you. Firstly: the announcement on the Yahooo site is done.

>Secondly, the request is done in the devel- list of LilyPond for an
>official announcement on the site stating that the new list is the
>one and only official Spanish users group.

>Please wait for this to be shown on the site.

The project was alredy approved, we will label it as official GNU
software when we recive the offical announce, in the meantime it will
remain as non-GNU software & documentation.

The current announcemente in Yahoo is incorrect: "Now the one and only
official list of LilyPond users in Spanish is hosted as a GNU project
at Savannah.". The list is not the only and official list of LilyPond
yet and therefore is not labeled as offical GNU software here (Not
yet), plese wait the official announcement before claim this. I have
approved project since now to allow you to create the new maling list
and point to it from the Yahoo former list.

A more reasonable announcement would be:

"Estamos migrando esta lista a GNU Savannah y al mismo tiempo,
haciendo los trámites para que sea la única lista oficial de LilyPond
en español, por favor no se subscriba a esta lista sino a la nueva
cuando esté lista. El URL de inscripción es <URL DE INSCRIPCCIÓN>"

Of course, we can delete temporary it if you request it.

>Lastly, I made my request on February 2009, this is ten months ago,
>why sooo much hurry now? Five days everything done or I'm out, isn't
>it a bit excessive? I could have been on vacation.

First, I are in the SV staff for about 1 month, and adminstrator since
yesterday, so please don't blame me for the delay, I'm doing my
best. The registration process is pubic
(https://savannah.gnu.org/task/?group=administration) and transparent,
any is welcome to help (Even if is not staff member), in fact I begin
in that way, later I become administrator.

You confirmed your wish to still host the list here, the tolerance was
2 weeks. Now we require certain interest and responsability from you
in the registration process, we will understand if you need to go away
and let us know, but do it without tell us would be very
hypocritical. If you have a true interest, 5 days is more that
enought.

Anyway if you fail to met our deadlines you
can re-register the project a second time of course expaliing why you
failed the first time and why you will not fail the second.

Regards.