[Savannah-register-public] [task #9952] Submission of axis_profile

From: Nicodemo Alvaro
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #9952] Submission of axis_profile
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2009 21:14:24 +0000

Before I approve your project, I would like to verify my understanding of how
this project works, because I found that the project description was a little
unclear.

The description says that this project is to work with a specially modified
version of the Linux kernel. What exactly is this related to? Is there some
piece of code that is not available under a free software license that is
required?

The below I will not hold you back on, especially if you understand the
copyright notice issue and how to fix it.

"The utility should be possible run on any operating system with these tools
installed." Í am curious what exactly does this mean. How could a utility
that depends on the Linux kernel run okay on BSD or Windows? Are we not
referring to a running and compiled version of the Linux kernel?

I think you should have the copyright notice before the copying permissions
statement.