[Savannah-register-public] Re: [task #9526] Submission of Scacchi3D

From: Nicodemo Alvaro
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] Re: [task #9526] Submission of Scacchi3D
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2009 18:47:26 -0500

On Wed, 18 Nov 2009 20:13:45 +0000
Marco Bresciani <address@hidden> wrote:

> Follow-up Comment #15, task #9526 (project administration):
>
> Thank you very much for you help.
>   I've tried again with my gNewSense live CD but even by removing as many
> packages as possible, I was not able to fully install Java... :-( Strange...
> :-(

Then install it! Why do you need Windows Vista anyhow?

> Anyway, I've put the latest update on SendSpace since it's too big to attach
> here. (1,66MB)
>   You can download it from here:
> http://www.sendspace.com/file/pqs3fk
>
> I think it would compile and run. The current implementation still does not
> use all libraries I've in mind (OpenJMS, JavaCC, ...) so it's pure Java with
> SLF4J/Logback and Grammatica API I've already used in Linux.
>   Probably there could be problems with XML things or RMI... I don't remember
> the current status of GNU Java APIs.

I attached the warnings I am getting from trying to build this.

Here is what I try to do to run:
Savannah/dist$ ls
dati  java.policy  Scacchi3D.jar
Savannah/dist$ java -jar Scacchi3D.jar
Failed to load Main-Class manifest attribute from Scacchi3D.jar
Savannah/dist$
java -Djava.security.manager -Djava.security.policy=java.policy \

--
Nicodemo