[Savannah-register-public] [task #9807] Submission of Introducción a Ema

From: Nicodemo Alvaro
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #9807] Submission of Introducción a Emacs Lisp en Español
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2009 18:29:46 +0000

In order to host this project on Savannah, I need to make sure this project
complies with the FDL. I think there are few issues that are needed to be
resolved.

These are required to do, unless you received permission from the original
publisher according to the FDL License.

B) You need to add your names to the list of authors. It says to list at
least 5 of the principle authors.

J) You should add a network location of the document, since it is still with
the 4 years since the original Document was published. You can place it in the
"History" section.

These are required to do and are not complete:

C) You need to use the publisher of the Modified version as the publisher.

E) You need to add your copyright notices to the documents after the FSF
copyright.

I) You should add a section titled "History". This section should include the
original Document title, year, authors, and publisher as given on the Title
page. You can use translated version of the "History" title in your language.