[Savannah-register-public] [task #9918] Submission of Life

From: Sebastian Gerhardt
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #9918] Submission of Life
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2009 16:54:55 +0000

Follow-up Comment #1:

Hi,

looks fine mostly. Except that I ask you to put a text file in the cutscenes
directory (any directory containing artwork, that is) where you list each
media file explicitly by name, who is the copyright bearer and which license
there are under. This should include the specific version of the license
(CC-by-SA 3.0 regarding to your readme.)

If your file format understands comments, you can write this directly on top
of each file alternatively. Just like you did for the source code with the GPL
header.

PS: I wonder if it is really necessary to maintain two forks. The w32life
version doesn't seem to differ much from the other. Wouldn't it be enough to
pack two perl-files into one shared tree?