[Savannah-register-public] [task #9636] Submission of simple RowLog

From: Andrew Hunt
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #9636] Submission of simple RowLog
Date: Wed, 09 Sep 2009 19:03:46 +0000

I just posted the updated source directory. I have now changed the situation
with the external libraries: the repository will not have them at all, but the
ant script will be able to download the sources and binaries, and the binary
distribution automatically includes the compiled libraries, the source
distribution automatically includes the sources. Also I have cleaned up the
the copyright notices to all point to my official name.

Also, would it be possible to rename the project to "simple rowLog" (small
r), since I had both small and capitalised r in the sources, and have decided
to change it all to small r.