[Savannah-register-public] [task #9612] Submission of WebVision

From: Nicodemo Alvaro
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #9612] Submission of WebVision
Date: Sat, 05 Sep 2009 03:16:47 +0000

While a single file was a nice idea, could I have you provide your files in a
tarball. I believe it is much easier for us to manage that way.

I  need to make you are giving us a unmodified version of GNU GPL if that is
what you are using. And if you are using other files such as images, that they
contain copyright notices and licenses if that possible, and if not a seperate
visible for those.

I hope that makes sense. I will try to get your project and help guide you
through, but I can't promise that unless you do this soon. This is a volunteer
effort and my time is limited.

Regards.