[Savannah-register-public] Re: [task #9661] Submission of libxml-clisp

From: N. Raghavendra
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] Re: [task #9661] Submission of libxml-clisp
Date: Fri, 04 Sep 2009 07:56:28 +0530

At 2009-09-03T18:43:56Z, Sebastian Gerhardt wrote:

> The phrase "All rights reserved" is somewhat outdated, and as far as
> I know not longer necessary. You may want to move your email address
> up to its position instead.

The license at https://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/libxml-clisp is
mentioned as `Modified BSD License', whereas it's actually the FreeBSD
license as stated in my proposal.  Can you please change the license
at the above URL to the FreeBSD license?

Also, on second thoughts, I think I'll keep the `All rights reserved'
phrase as it is, to maintain similarity with the FreeBSD license.  I
hope that's okay.

Thanks and regards,
Raghavendra.

--