[Savannah-register-public] [task #9090] Submission of Easy Magazine

From: Fabio Mattei
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #9090] Submission of Easy Magazine
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2009 09:41:58 +0000

I'm sorry, I read the html page you sent me and I understood.

It is right if I change the project description:

"Easy Magazine is a free software to handle on line magazines.
It is a CMS, developed in PHP 5 and MySql and it try to open the possibility
to everyone to create a magazine on line in few steps.
It's easy create different templates, addon or filter.
The data structure create the possibility to publish on line, numbers, of the
magazine, composed by articles. The visitors of the website can comment the
articles.
Each article can contains images and formatted text.
It's optimized for SEO."

You didn't see any html code because project is "work in progress", I created
the engine, the html code will be in the template.

I'm sending an updated version of the project, maybe is easier to
understand.

PS: I'm sorry for my bad english, I'm from Italy

(file #17430)

Additional Item Attachment:

File name: easymagazine.tar.gz            Size:157 KB

  Messaggio inviato con/da Savannah