[Savannah-register-public] [task #9039] Submission of Astairs

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #9039] Submission of Astairs
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2009 20:35:06 +0000

(Received by mail):

==========

Thanks for your quick response.

I will make the change tomorow:
- update of domxml

- I promise I have all the right about media files and aggrement of authors
who are fabrice lecler (ex afide) and simon menu (a friend on stage at afide)
I just have not put the licence because i am not shure about wich licence I
have to choose to be GPL compatible. does creative common by-sa 2.0 is ok?
for
+internationnal too? Maybe you can have a better one to communicate to me?

I will made all the changes, i am the project-chief and main author. I am
really interrested to continue project, for me and my team.

Should I post my archive with these changes again?

======

No of course. data_astairs.sql contains lot of unusefull data, essentially to
test and develop.

But in this file there is a few usefull data too, maybe 4 or 5 MB, wich are
base application data.

I am sorry about that but I had no time to clean up the database sql
data file but I will do it in few days, expecting having a ssh access
to make it more easily.

My main priority at this time is to regulate my team and collegues
right (I am Personnal delegue), and submiting GPL sources before having
no servers and no society.

If necessary for registration, I can clean up the file and re submit it in
the week, I expect.

=========

Changes have been made (about phpdomxml). New version is on:

http://dl.free.fr/qT4DDWi6B

I don't find an other way to repost it on savannah.