[Savannah-register-public] [task #9014] Submission of gPHPEdit

From: Anoop John
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #9014] Submission of gPHPEdit
Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2009 20:33:15 +0000

I have gone through the source files and have reviewed all files that did not
have the copyright notice and the license information. I used the source
tarball of grep from savannah to base my decisions to add the text to those
files where there were a corresponding notice in the grep package. I have
classified the remaining files where the notice strings were not present in
gphpedit (as well as grep wherever there is a similar file). The following are
the observations. I will need some guidance in proceeding from here. Please
also see comments inline below.

MIT License
./install-sh
---- GPL compatible

GFDL
./INSTALL
---- GPL compatible

Text files - non source
./README
./AUTHORS
./TODO
./NEWS
./ChangeLog

Configuration files
./gphpedit.spec
./gphpedit.spec.in
./gphpedit.applications
./gphpedit.desktop.in
./doc/Makefile.am
./src/Makefile.am
./Makefile.am
./pixmaps/Makefile.am
./data/Makefile.am
./data/php-gphpedit.api

Autogenerated
./config.h.in
./doc/Makefile.in
./src/Makefile.in
./Makefile.in
./pixmaps/Makefile.in
./data/Makefile.in

Public Domain
./mkinstalldirs
---- Is this OK?

4 files from gtkscintilla project - non source text and binary files
./src/gtkscintilla2/GtkScintilla-2.0.pc
./src/gtkscintilla2/README
./src/gtkscintilla2/marshal.list
./src/gtkscintilla2/libgtkscintilla2.so.0.1.0

161 files in
./src/gtkscintilla2/scintilla/
---- This folder is included as this is an older version of scintilla that
was used for developing the editor
---- The license of scintilla is Historical Permissions Notice and
Disclaimer
---- http://www.scintilla.org/License.txt
---- Is this OK?
---- The source is included as that is the version of scintilla
---- for which the wrappers have been created.
---- I would believe that this is OK since the package is currently present
in debian and fedora. Or is it?

PO Files
./po/gphpedit.pot
./po/Makefile.in.in
./po/de.po
./po/POTFILES.in

Binary
./pixmaps/gphpedit.png

The following are the dependencies
- gtk+-2.0
- libgnomeui-2.0
- gnome-vfs-2.0
- libgtkhtml-2.0
All of these are standard gnome libraries and are GPLed.

I have uploaded the modified tarball to the same location
http://www.gphpedit.org/sites/default/files/gphpedit-0.9.91-5.tar.gz

Thanks for your help.

Cheers

Anoop