[Savannah-register-public] [task #8992] Submission of SpeedX

From: Eric P. Hutchins
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #8992] Submission of SpeedX
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2009 20:40:33 +0000

Yeah, I don't even remember what I had to do to get it to compile. Then when
I did, I first ported it to SDL but then decided I would rewrite it because it
didn't do enough and some of the things it did actually seemed wrong.

You know, when the track curved, it pushed the car into the wall to simulate
the curve instead of making the car go straight and the curve come at you.
Very weird.

Anyway, the notice should be in main.c now.

http://www.ericphutchins.com/speedx-0.2.2.tar.bz2