[Savannah-register-public] [task #8787] Submission of Just a Common Clas

From: Nicodemo Alvaro
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #8787] Submission of Just a Common Class in php
Date: Fri, 09 Jan 2009 19:45:28 +0000

Follow-up Comment #1:

I apologize for the delay. If you are still interested in applying to
Savannah then follow the directions below.

I checked your project files but the license notices attached to the project
files do not contain the "or (at your option) any later version" phrase, and
therefore is not valid for this site. You can find the templates that would be
acceptable for a license notice here:

http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-howto.html

Please, list all the dependencies that your program may have with the license
that those use and a link to the main project page, including the programming
languages used.

It seems you are trying to license this as GPL version 3, since that is what
is contained with the project files. In addition, the license was modified,
which means it is not valid. Please, do not remove any of the text from the
GPL license.