[Savannah-register-public] [task #8221] Submission of Extended Utilities

From: Karl Berry
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #8221] Submission of Extended Utilities
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2008 22:49:11 +0000

I am not at the FSF, but I see one entry in copyright.list with Krishna's
name (and others):

GCC BINUTILS GLIBC GDB  IBM Corporation 2008-03-06
Updates list of individuals authorized to transfer work.
Devarakonda Krishna Chaitanya
Sandeep Maram
Anton D. Kachalov

This does not seem to be directly assigning anything, and it doesn't mention
coreutils.

Krishna, have you talked with the coreutils maintainer (Jim Meyering) about
copyright assignments and/or the enhanced functionality in general?  At least
in some cases it seems like it would be great to fold the changes back into
coreutils.

Thanks,
address@hidden