[Savannah-register-public] Re: submission of Simple Modular Application

From: dam
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] Re: submission of Simple Modular Application Kit - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Fri, 01 Aug 2008 14:14:03 +0200

address@hidden wrote:

Damiano Venturin <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
License: gplv3orlater
Other License: There are dependencies on some PEAR "non GPL compatible"
classes
Package: Simple Modular Application Kit
System name: smak
Type: non-GNU software & documentation

Hi
I submitted the project one week ago but I didn't received anything since that date
Is there any problem?
Generally how much time takes the registration process?

It's my first project .. so I really don't know how the process works.

Thanks in advance

Damiano Venturin