[Savannah-register-public] Re: Fwd: [task #7761] Submission of Eye Saver

From: Alexander Shulgin
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] Re: Fwd: [task #7761] Submission of Eye Saver
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2008 22:29:10 +0200

On Feb 12, 2008 10:10 PM, Sylvain Beucler <address@hidden> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Mon, Feb 11, 2008 at 11:26:34PM +0200, Alexander Shulgin wrote:
> > Hi Sylvain,
> >
> > Glad to see you are back. :-)
>
> Hmm, there's a misunderstanding: I wasn't away. On the contrary, I
> thought you still didn't get your Internet connection back.
>
> Is there a mail from you that I didn't answer?

I've sent a mail in the thread on tpop3d approval on Feb 1 and one
more on Feb 5--nothing particularly important, but since you haven't
responded to these I guessed I should just wait for some more time.

My connection issues are resolved now.  However, can I reach you at
#savannah on freenode if some of the mail gets lost in such a way
again?

> > This project seems compliant to our policies.
>
> It's very short and trivial... but if you think it's worthy of hosting
> I don't have objection. It does sound like an actual project.

As it's very short, the hosting won't hurt, IMHO.  And who knows what
it might evolve to eventually? :)

> > Although, may be we should suggest the author releasing a tarball with
> > a fulltext copy of GPLv3 included?  Not sure is it _that_ necessary,
> > however GPL FAQ suggests doing so for any project:
> > http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-faq.html#WhyMustIInclude
>
> Yes, that's part of our requirements: releases need to include a copy
> of the license.

OK, I'll approve it now with a mentioned remark.

--
Cheers,
Alex