[Savannah-register-public] Re: address@hidden: help for savannah project

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] Re: address@hidden: help for savannah project submissions]
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2007 08:48:10 +0200

Hi,

On Tue, Sep 25, 2007 at 09:53:18AM +0800, John Darrington wrote:
> As you seem to be keen to get people to help out with new savannah
> submissions , I'll see what I can do.   I will undertake to
> complete each registration request once I've started it, but I can't
> promise to undertake any  quota of requests --- it'll depend how
> much time I have.

OK, I've added you to the administration project, you can assign tasks
to you when you work on them :)

> Anyway, I've attached a draft reply for task #7323 if you're
> interested.

That looks good. We also insist on placing a copy of the GNU GPL along
with the code. Usually we request a release tarball (even if the code
is not functional) to check if the user knows about those details.

Feel free to browse the stock responses we base our answers on:

http://cvs.sv.gnu.org/viewvc/*checkout*/administration/infra/elisp/savannah.el?root=administration

to get an idea of the points we check in a project submission.

If you feel safe with your answer and my remarks, please send your
answer to the tracker.

Cheers,

--
Sylvain