[Savannah-register-public] [task #7111] Submission of Not Another Plesk

From: Frouin Jean-Michel
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #7111] Submission of Not Another Plesk Admin Linux Manager
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2007 21:44:23 +0000

Hi,

I will try to answer all your questions

>What can we do?
1) You can use sourceforge for your project and we can close your savannah
request.
2) You still want a savannah account. In this case we can approve your
project. However we will review the code in the near future (or better, at
your request). But you will have to delete your sourceforge account since we
do not allow to host your project on Savannah and SourceForge at the same
time.

>Do you have Subversion or just CVS?
savannah offers subversion as beta test (for information, I used it for 1
month now without any problems). But savannah offers git and arch too. So you
have choice.

>What do you suggest to us?
If you still not use sourceforge yet (I am not able to find your project on
sourceforge), and still want savannah, we can approve your project and give
you access to a subversion repository. So you can start your brainstorming in
good conditions.

I hope everything is a bit more clear now.

Regards,

Jean-Michel