[Savannah-register-public] [task #7237] Submission of persistanceZero

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #7237] Submission of persistanceZero
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2007 19:18:24 +0000

Follow-up Comment #6:

Hi,

If your software works with bouml, which is free, there's no problem.

Java: we want you to test continuously your software with a free JDK, such as
IcedTea (but also GCJ or Kaffe + GNU Classpath, etc.). It is important that
your software can be run, at all times, without the need to ask permission
from proprietary software vendor.

Please prepare to work with IcedTea or another free java suite, and let me
know the results.

  Message posté via/par Savannah