[Savannah-register-public] [task #7267] Submission of Emacs Tiny Tools

From: Jari Aalto
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #7267] Submission of Emacs Tiny Tools
Date: Fri, 07 Sep 2007 22:33:27 +0000

> For the documentation, we only accept documentation under the GNU Free
> Documentation License (or compatible). The GNU GPL is not compatible
> with the GFDL and cannot be used for documentation at Savannah.

All under txt/ now updated to mention Open Publication License[*] without
LICENSE OPTIONS clauses[*]

[*] http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/license-list.html

> (btw there is no doc/txt/LICENSE.txt file :))

Thank you, corrected.

http://cante.net/~jaalto/tmp/tmp/tiny-tools-20070907.2234.tar.gz

> [sourcefoge] Can you tell me how you plan to use your Savannah account?

I'm applying savannah in order to move the development due to recently
announced git project hosting. The sourceforge will no longer be
updated once the move is over. Necessary notifications and links to
indicate the move and direct people to new locations will be erected
and project web pages shut down.

Likewise for all my other applied projects to savannah.

Jari