[Savannah-register-public] [task #6965] Submission of FIV/FIM: Fbi IMpro

From: dezperado
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #6965] Submission of FIV/FIM: Fbi IMproVed
Date: Wed, 05 Sep 2007 22:46:35 +0000

Hi.

Well, nice!

"Your source code looks good. You also need to update your copy of the GNU
GPL (which carries the old address). "

I updated the address to '51 Franklin Street, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA
02110-1301 USA' in the COPYING file (which will remain GPLv2).
The program's license will be (for now) "GPLv2 or later", as said before.

"How do you plan to use the Savannah services?"

Well, I have read http://savannah.gnu.org/maintenance/WhenSvN
and discovered that SVN is still not active, so I would not use repository
services on Savannah until SVN is not there.

"(In particular, we do not wish Savannah to be used as a mirror.)"

I wish to use Savannah as some sort of official page for my project, so with
an official releases directory and announcements, and a mailing list.
In this way, I think Savannah would be the official 'mirror'. I think this is
the encouraged way of Savannah usage.

"About the system name: how about using fbiimproved or fbi-improved?"

Good idea, thank you!
Let the system name be "fbi-improved"!

Thank you for guiding me through the Savanization of my project.

Cheers.