[Savannah-register-public] Re: task #7267: Submission of Emacs Tiny Tool

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] Re: task #7267: Submission of Emacs Tiny Tools
Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2007 23:28:40 +0200

On Thu, Sep 06, 2007 at 12:20:42AM +0300, Alexander Shulgin wrote:
> On 9/6/07, Alexander Shulgin <address@hidden> wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > browsing through numerous unassigned submissions (I find most of them
> > quite questionable and uneasy to decide) I've found this one:
> > https://savannah.gnu.org/task/?7267
>
> Ouch,.. it seems I was a few moments late. ;-)

Well no matter, at least you can see what I would have told you to say
for this submission ;)

Your suggestion about open source is valid indeed.

Where did you see that the project was hosted on sourceforge?

I added you to the 'administration' Savannah group so you can assign a
submission to yourself if you're working on it - this way we'll avoid
working both on the same submission ;) (field "Assigned to:").

Maybe you can have a look at Napalm and qemuGL?

Cheers,

--
Sylvain