[Savannah-register-public] [task #7257] Submission of Pascal to C Conver

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #7257] Submission of Pascal to C Converter
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2007 22:17:10 +0000

             Assigned to:                    None => Beuc

Follow-up Comment #1:

Hi,

First a few things to fix:

- Yacc is proprietary software. If you intend to use GNU Bison instead,
though, that'd be fine.

- pascal2c makes this project confusing with the existing p2c project which
does the same thing already. Please give us another system name for you
project, that would distinguish it from p2c.

Now, we usually don't approve project without source code, because we want to
check it and discuss with you how to deal with legal issues.

In this case I suggest we approve the Savannah project, provided other points
are fixed. Then we wait for you to contact us as soon as you have source code,
so we can review the source code. If after a couple months, there's no
progress and still no source code, we'll remove the project.

What do you think?

  Message posté via/par Savannah