[Savannah-register-public] [task #7070] Submission of gtkmm-utils

From: Marko Anastasov
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #7070] Submission of gtkmm-utils
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2007 19:06:37 +0000

Hi,

Sorry, I missed some files when I was updating the license notice. I've
uploaded the updated package at:
http://marko.anastasov.name/gtkmm-utils-0.1.0.tar.gz

Yes, some files have been written by Dodji Seketeli for Nemiver[1], released
under GPL. I've made some minor modifications in the meantime and I have his
permission to include them in this library under the LGPL. If you need some
kind of a confirmation from his side, I can ask him to do that.

My decision is to license the library under LGPL version 2, as it is the
license currently used by all libraries in the GNOME project.

If you need some more information, please let me know.

[1] http://home.gna.org/nemiver