[Savannah-register-public] [task #7100] Submission of sdatabase

From: Michael Casadevall
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #7100] Submission of sdatabase
Date: Thu, 09 Aug 2007 14:15:03 +0000

             Assigned to:                    None => sonicmctails

Follow-up Comment #2:

Hi,

I am reviewing your project in inclusion in Savannah.

Your project is missing GPL headers in the following files

src/injection/bob_patched.s
src/injection/bob.s
src/tools/name.h

Your project headers also lack the GNU GPL v2 or later clause,
which is problematic.  Would you agree to license your project under the "GNU
GPL v2 or later"?

The reason for this is that when we publish GPL v3, it will be important for
all GPL-covered programs to advance to GPL v3. If you don't put this in the
files now, the only way to port your program to GPL v3 would be to ask each
and every copyright holder, and that may be very difficult.

We can explain the issue in more detail if you wish. If you have concerns
about "GNU GPL v2 or later", we'd be happy to address them too.

Can you please include a full copy of the GNU GPLv2
(http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl2.txt) in a file named COPYING in the root
folder of your source?
Regards,
Michael