[Savannah-register-public] [task #7015] Submission of Enhanced Brill's P

From: Michael Casadevall
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #7015] Submission of Enhanced Brill's Parts-of-Speech Tagger
Date: Wed, 08 Aug 2007 20:33:54 +0000

Follow-up Comment #16:

Sorry about the delay (I was in a motorcycle accident which explains my
disappearance, and then I had to find out the answer to your question).

You can leave the copyright notices intact, and put them directly under the
GPL header. The link you give me doesn't have GPL notices in it, so if you
wish to post it, I'll review it and we can finally get your project approved
:-).
Michael