[Savannah-register-public] [task #7016] Submission of Timothy James Arms

From: Michael Casadevall
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #7016] Submission of Timothy James Armstrong
Date: Sun, 05 Aug 2007 07:27:02 +0000

I'm very sorry for the late reply; I was in a motorcycle accident a few weeks
ago, and I've had spotty net access in my place of recovery.

Anyway, I looked at your code; the files in the Modules section have proper
GPLv2 headers, yet you have included the GPLv3 instead of the GPLv2, if you
want to release your project unambiguously you need to either include the
GPLv2 license, or change the file headers to GPLv3.

The Dependancies don't have any licene, nor any copyright notices in its
files; if you own the code, you need to license it under the GPL or another
free software license; if you don't own it, you need to get the author to
release it under said license, or remove the dependency.
Michael