[Savannah-register-public] [task #5902] Submission of Records And Servic

From: Brian Croner
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #5902] Submission of Records And Services
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2006 15:21:13 -0700

Also, the completion date of 09/23/2006 is likely premature.  I'm working
burnt out as it is, so my sole productivity can't make that date.  Give it
until the end of the month (or the beginning of the next) at least.  Things
are speeding up, as far as visible productivity goes, because of all the
fixed costs of the initial infrastructure of the system, but I'm battling
with stress.  Could we arrange for the thing to be slated for completion
early October 2006?  It's a much larger task than the current completion date
reflects, and because of the corrupt legal and financial system of the United
States, I already had to make a partial delivery to a customer of mine, when
I completely burned out, in response to money owed to me being delayed beyond
the realm of ridicule.